- Fulll Stack Developer - Magento
- Remote based
- 6 month initial contract
- £450 - £475 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join their team on a remote basis, please note this role does fall inside of scope meaning you will need to utilise an umbrella solution.
- Provide development support to eCommerce clients
- Perform performance reviews and code optimisation tasks on client sites to identify areas that may be causing issues
- Install Magento modules for clients
- Be a liaison for the sales team and clearly communicate technical ideas to both technical and non-technical staff and clients
- Be an escalation point across the store support team to support clients with any Magento issues
- Track time spent across the team on client services and liaise with service delivery managers where commercials need adjusting
- Mentor junior staff on best practises within Magento and develop structured, standardised means of documenting code
- Continuously develop documentation practices across all services and review documentation of others
- Use common tools (such as Chrome Devtools) to determine what might be causing speed issues for a site and document practices for others
- Suggest new ideas on best ways we can service customers to help them improve their speed and conversion rate on stores
- Work with customers outside of core business hours who may require assistance with large campaigns
- Work closely with the platform team to support store support customers who are struggling with platform issues.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search