My UK banking client requires a Scrum Master to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: UK - remote working.
Duration: 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the process owner for the team and maintaining the relationship with the project's key stakeholders.
- Third party vendor management and selection.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Encouraging the team to build relationships to promote internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with all interested parties.
The skills you'll need:
- Experience of successful Scrum adoption along with a Scrum Master certification.
- You'll need good knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as extreme programming, test driven development and continuous integration.
You'll also need:
- Experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
We'll look to you to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the Agile manifesto and its principles.
- Experience of changing organisational, team or department mindsets, cultures and structures.
- Experience of applying empirical process control.
- Good knowledge of automated testing frameworks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search