Lead Frontend Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join their team for a 6 month contract. This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
As the Lead Frontend Engineer, you will join and lead an existing micro-frontend team to help re-engineer our client's primary front-end channel and work with their partners to deliver a best in class experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with Micro-frontend architecture, reusable components, AWS stack, implementation of internal open source platform/strategy
- Worked with distributed teams across a number of locations and cultures. Able to understand the nuances in culture and adapt communication and delivery style accordingly.
- Accountable for your team's engineering including development processes, coding standards and best practices, technology/language selection, CI/CD pipeline, test strategy and release strategy; work with Dev Ops on infrastructure and environment strategy, taking a leadership role in their area of specialisation and experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, the ability to clearly articulate a point of view to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Work with team to evangelise lean & agile ways of working. Supporting teams in understanding the importance of these.
- Actively engage with and promote the implementation of our client's Open Source principles and values.
- Experience working with and leading teams both internal and offshore/nearshore partners.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted