Technical Author - Permanent Role - ASAP Start
Our fast ground client in Manchester City Centre is currently looking for a Technical Author to join them on a permanent basis. In this hands-on position, working with all aspects of the business to author required documentation and / or provide documentation templates and guidance to ensure consistent look and feel, and structure are maintained in the documentation workspace. Working with delivery to meet documentation deliverables on time.
Some of your main responsibilities will include producing and maintaining technical documents in line with the company's objectives for both end user, support, and training.
If you have experience of working in a technical workspace i.e. Software, Electrical, Scientific or equivalent and you are able to:
- Write documentation for developers on how a product works
- Provide technical guidance on how to approach common problems.
- Become familiar with existing technical content and make recommendations on how it can be improved.
- Collaborate with user researchers to develop a detailed knowledge of user needs.
- Run workshops and collaborate with technical and design colleagues.
Please apply for the role NOW for immediate consideration!
What is in it for you, you ask?
- Competitive salary in line with the top end of current market salaries
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10am)
- Employee Discount Scheme
You can also give me a ring on 0161 888 2565 if you are eager to have a conversation!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted