Product owner - 100% remote - Cool digital agency, critical project
£620 inside IR35
Rolling 3 month contract
Want to work for one of the coolest digital agencies?
We're working with an amazing company that works with cutting edge tech on critical projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- someone with a product management experience
- NHS experience
- understands and sets KPIs on a product level in accordance with the set vision.
- works with BAs to get requirements and document them, works with the Service Designers and UX designers to come up with a solution for the needs while maintaining integrity of overall services and the vision
- Has a good experience using Jira and can manage epics, tasks, user stories along with their acceptance criteria
- Works with the Product Owner to set product goals and KPIs
- Understands implications of new requirements, changes on the product portfolio and services
- Understands the product they're responsible of end-2-end from technical, design and service level
- Understands business needs and acts as end-user advocate to find solutions to challenges in the programme - working together with a cross-collaborative team
- Reports to PO and works with PO to drive change
- Executes the strategy and vision set by SLT on a product level
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search