Service Architect- Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Service Architect to work on a 6-month contract.
This role will be working on site 5 days per week, based in Bracknell.
This contract will also include travel to clients site, in which travel costs will be expensed.
- We are looking for a security cleared Service Architect to join our client's new project team, you will be responsible for the service design for low, medium, or high value / complexity deliveries into live service, this includes:
- Understanding the customer's user base and IT operational structure.
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts.
- Design of future operating and governance models.
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue.
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan.
Key experience required:
- Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains.
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation.
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment.
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
A valid security clearance is mandatory for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search