Cyber Consultant Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Cyber Security Consultant to work on a 5-month contract.
This role will be working on site 5 days per week, based in Basingstoke.
- We are looking for a security cleared Cyber Security Consultant to join our client's new project team. The Cyber Security Consultant supports the Lead Architect (CSO), in advising the CTO, Architects. Operational Leads and Authority Key Stakeholders on the security requirements and risks affecting the design, delivery, and implementation of the Service. The Security Consultant will also contribute to the Security Assurance of relevant deliverables and evidence in the form of documentation, processes, test plans, reports, and risk management activity. They will assist the CSO in performing risk assessment, risk treatment and assurance plans and to produce the RMADS and associated artefacts.
- This is a business-focused, customer facing and technical role, responsible for:
- Identification of cyber security risks and development of strategies for risk management.
- The provision of cyber security control recommendations aimed at providing through life management of identified risks.
- Key experience required:
- Proven track record working with authority and external vendor.
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating/ developing risk management accreditation documentations sets,
- Successful definition, implementation, and conformance to security processes both internally and externally.
- Meets and improves service level requirements.
- Response and resolution of escalated issues.
- Contribution to security working groups.
- Preferred qualifications: NCSC Cyber Certified Professional Lead Security Information Risk Advisor or (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now!
- A valid security clearance is mandatory for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted