Risk and Compliance Analyst
My client are a huge global brand in the manufacturing industry and they are eagerly looking for a candidate to join their busy team on an 8 month contract.
- Strong analytical skills to measure risk and the effectiveness of IT controls to mitigate risks
- Experience of performing a similar role
- ITIL v3 foundation qualified.
- ISACA CISM/CISSP qualified
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand and determine when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult situations.
- Degree level qualification
- Ability to produce clear written material with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
- Ability to build highly efficient and excellent relationships with suppliers and internal senior stakeholders.
- Experienced in leading teams that operate in a tiered and remote working structure
Please apply for more details, we look forward to hearing from you
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search