Full Stack Developer - with an Innovative FinTech startup -Become a part of a game-changing business.
You will be part of the elite team based in London and the ideal candidate will use their skills to play a key part in shaping the vision and the future for the organisation.
This Full Stack Developer will have a passion for engineering high-quality scalable solutions, and you will be experienced in UI development, API design and Microservices.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proficiency in SQL (at least 2 years), ideally in a Postgres environment
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and experience on Git, Git branching strategies and its application to continuous delivery.
- Provision new services and maintain our existing cloud infrastructure using GCP and Kubernetes
- Contribute to improve internal testing, deployment, monitoring tools and processes
- Contribute to product planning and solving ongoing scaling and architectural challenges
- Maintain and support CI/CD tooling for automated build, test and deployment
- A thorough understanding of UI Development using tools like React and Next.js.
- Comfortable with testing as part of the development process: Unit, functional, integration
- Strong databases knowledge, both Relational and Document-based
- Working knowledge of Microservices architectures
**Please apply if you have the required experience for this position**
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted