Lead Security Architect
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Lead Security Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for a 5 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Provide technical security leadership across multiple work streams.
- Perform security assurance against internal and 3rd party suppliers
- Lead on the remediation actions coming from any security assurance activities
- Author a variety of security architecture and design artefacts
- Operate effectively within a highly regulated and governed environment
- Extensive experience in security and/or architecture
- Broad and deep technical knowledge across multiple security domains
- Experience of end-to-end solutions including experience of assuring 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of working in a regulated and governed environment (e.g., finance, government)
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search