VP of Marketing - Permanent Salary: up to £100k + excellent benefitsLocation: London
Are you a passionate Head of Marketing, looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience in marketing for financial services, research, data and tech businesses?
The clientA global and well-established data and insights consultancy with a focus on the financial services sector are searching for a VP of Marketing. Partnering with leading financial organisations such as HSBC, Visa, Mastercard, etc., our client focuses deriving insightful, actionable and valuable recommendations from numerous data sources.
YouYou'll be a passionate and data-driven Marketing professional and have a history working in FS, research, data or tech companies. Leading the marketing function and building teams will come naturally to you whilst you redefine how marketing drives the organisation's revenue growth.
- Responsibility for the overall strategy (planning, leading, executing) for marketing with a focus on lead generation, sales enablement and brand development
- Collaboration with business stakeholders to build marketing strategies and tactics which drive revenue
- Define measurement and reporting frameworks
- Create powerful B2B content marketing strategy
- Oversee all paid marketing including paid social, SEM and generation activities
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing, with solid experience in managing high-performing teams and leading strategy in hyper-growth environments, globally
- Proven experience in brand development strategy and execution leadership
- Data driven B2B marketing experience with a history of managing campaigns focused on multiple objectives (new client attrition and retention, particularly)
- Ability to 'roll up sleeves' and get involved in developing content and campaigns
What's next?If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted