Information Security Manager
£500 - £600p/d Inside IR35
I am currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join and ensure that information is held, used and shared securely by implementing robust policy, organisational and technical security regimes. As the Information Security Manager you must have experience managing a team.
- Responsible for policies and measures covering all information held
- Lead and manage a small team
- Provide professional leadership and strategic direction to the information security team
- Develop policies, standards, and procedures to support sound security in service delivery/operations and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, standards and codes of good practice.
- Maintain effective internal and external checks and challenges to security arrangements such as audits and penetration tests.
If the above sounds like something you are keen to discuss further, please do get in contact for immediate consideration.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted