Security Architect - Security Cleared
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- We are actively recruiting a security cleared Security Architect.
- This role will be working on site in Basingstoke or optionally from Bracknell, with a possibility of working on a remote hybrid working model.
- We are looking for a Cyber Security Architect taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of highly secure network services, this role will be working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers and be confident in representing security at external meetings.Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture, and their interoperability within the overall solution.Contributing to security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.Managing the work of other security subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
Key Experience required
- Minimum 5 years security architecture experience, covering network and data security technologies and productsA in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604) and NCSC Architecture Patterns; with application at the highest Government security classifications Demonstrable experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes Experience of risk methodologies and toolsA valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
- If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search