We are currently looking for a Senior Associate to join a major consultancy firm based in central London.
This is a senior position within a legal consulting team with high chances of growth and progression, however no prior legal experience is essential. This role demands demonstrable delivery and execution experience in operational excellence.
Senior Associate will be responsible for working with client legal teams and play a pivotal role in re-shaping the delivery of legal services for the future, you will be at the heart of these programmes on a daily basis.
- Support operating model assessments, designing future state and transformation.
- Process improvement - design effective processes with enabling technologies to increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- Technology consulting - assist the client in evaluating, selecting and implementing third party technology solutions that will bring faster and more efficient processing.
- Technology optimisation - Assist the LFC project team in leveraging technologies/
- Technology innovation - Applying knowledge of emerging technologies to assist the client with opportunities to leverage RPA, AI, Self Service workflows, etc.
- Bachelor's degree; Law, Information Systems, Business, Analytics, Finance, Accounting fields of study preferred, but not limited to those degrees.
- Evidence of client handling skills - identifying and addressing client needs and develop client relationships.
- At least 3 years of related work experience in a combination of disciplines; management consulting, business analysis, transformation, change management, process improvement, operational improvement, technology consulting.
- Skills and experience in project management, process improvement, technology and change management.
- Excellent skills in presentation, visualisation and analytics software packages such as MS Powerpoint, Visio and PowerBI.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search