2nd Line Support Analyst - Security Cleared
I am currently looking for a *Security Cleared* 2nd Line Support Analyst to work for a leading IT Service provider based in London.
The Service the 2nd Line Support Systems Specialist is required for is 5 days per week from Monday to Friday covering the normal customer support hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Working patterns are impacted by site policy towards the COVID pandemic and this may necessitate restricted ways of working to ensure safe social distancing.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Good practical knowledge and understanding of working within a secure environment.
- Proven record of technical support within a secure environment using various technologies and solutions. Demonstrable working experience of various Microsoft operating systems and technologies such as firewalls, thin client, secure networks.
- Support specialised areas that require a unique level of support, including; Network Support, Back-up processes including VERITAS Netback Up, MS Exchange and SCCM/SCOM.
- Networking experience (inc. CISCO)
- Thin client and firewall experience
- Symantec GHOST experience
- Test and Integration
- Provide guidance and advice for Business Change Requests
- Being responsive to short notice Change Requests or Urgent Operational Requirements
- Professionally communicate and work with end users and occasionally with account stakeholder
If you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search