The Configuration Analyst role reports to the Lead Configuration Analyst, with the primary focus of ensuring all client configuration creation and change activities are executed to time, budget and quality.
As a Configuration Analyst, you will need to be able to understand the generic impact of data items within the system whilst also understanding the context in which such items would be set. You should be able to interpret business or legislative requirements in relation to their practical impact.
The role requires you to:
- Analyse and interpret changes to data structure or configuration made by the development team
- Discuss the changes and their functional impact with the development teams
- Document the configuration options associated with the data changes
- Work with the Lead Configuration and other configuration analysts to determine the best way to apply client-specific configuration
- Carry out validation and testing of the configuration change liaising with QA function as required
- Apply your skills as a member of a focused, technically competent data team that prides themselves on excellence. This position requires a passion for technical detail together with effective analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong IT skills, including good experience of direct database use (with good SQL skills)
- Strong understanding of database table design and dependencies
- Strong experience of data comparison
- Strong Interpersonal skills to include strong written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise workloads for both yourself and others
- Good experience of dealing with Defined Benefits, hybrid and Defined Contributions occupational pension schemes
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search