Infrastructure Specialist - Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Infrastructure Support Engineer to work on an initial 3-month contract lasting until the end of the year.This role will be working on site based in Basingstoke, 5 days per week.
In addition, the successful applicant may be required to work evenings and weekends in support of the project.
- The Systems Engineer is part of a team responsible for the maintenance and upgrades to a delivered system.
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering into the Production Environment without impacting the Live service
- Reporting to senior members of the Interoperability Team, this role will develop, test, integrate/install, configure and commission subsystems within a secure environment
.Key Skills Required:
- Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies:
- Forefront Identity Manager
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- VMware ESXi
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
- Experience of working in a secure environment.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows 2008/R2
- Windows Vista/7
- McAfee Products If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
- A valid security clearance is mandatory for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search