Information Security Manager
Hybrid working from home and their Central London office - Close to public transport links
Up to £70,000 Base Salary with incredible benefits including 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 15% employer contribution
As the successful Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing security assurance within the company such as planning, implementing, and assisting with the review and assessment of solutions.
- Lead the delivery of information security and represent information security in the technical design authority committees, as well as review and approve design documents
- Provide information security assurance across the business, ensuring controls are correctly designed and implemented
- Develop and manage risk remediation plans, evaluate security and privacy risks, balance business drivers and best practices
- Assist the info sec team in devising information security strategy
- Create and maintain strong relationships to enable effective communication and delivery
- Understanding of security assurance and application of security frameworks, as well as a good technical knowledge of network, infrastructure and application security
- Experience in performing risk assessments, IT audits, and security planning
- Demonstrable knowledge in delivering solutions around security concepts such as Zero Trust Architecture, Endpoint Device Management, Threat Modelling and DevSecOps
- Experience with various cloud services architectures such as Azure, AWS, Google, Salesforce
- Sound knowledge of industry best practices such as OWASP, NIST and NCSC
- Up to £70,0000 base salary
- Outstanding pension scheme - If you put in 3% they will contribute 15%
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Based in Sheffield but ability to work from home 2 or 3 times a week
- Very interesting and challenging projects to work on and opportunity to progress your career.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to be an integral part of the Information Security team in a friendly and exciting environment. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted