Lead Web Application Developer
If you're a creative and user focused software engineer, looking for a role where you can use your knowledge to drive innovation, continuous improvement and great customer experiences, a role as an Frontend Developer within Private Banking is the perfect opportunity for you.
You'll be joining a fast growing, Agile team, responsible for delivering new features to our Online Banking App.
Our Frontend Developers are:
- Experienced in Create omni channel user experience for customer
- Experience in Managing and creating templates in HTML, CSS & JS (SASS) based on Backbase design system
- Experience in solution architecture, defining standards and procedures to maintain clean, testable and maintainable code
- Experience with:
- Angular (Angular 8 / 10) ,Typescript skills, RxJS, SaSS / Bootstrap, Node and npm
- Angular CLI / BB CLI
- Backbase Architecture and widgets
- Karma / Protractor
- Agile methodologies
- Artefactory, git
- Security concepts (Like MTLS, OAuth2)
- Source control systems
- Working in an Agile environment
- Collaborating with designers and test engineers.
- Experience with REST services
- Good knowledge of unit and UI test development
- Proficient knowledge of software pattern and practices
- Backbase experience, knowledge or certification is big plus
- Could Haves
- CI/CD tooling and scripting
- Kubernetes / OpenShift
**Please apply if you have the required experience for this position**
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted