Agile Consultant - Security cleared
Are you a security cleared Agile Consultant, searching for a new contract?
Lorien Global are actively recruiting a Security cleared Agile Consultant, to work on site 5 days per week in Bracknell.
This role will be working for a Global IT service provider, on a 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Engineering Programme Manager the Agile consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day management of the Agile Epic Management of work stream risks and issues and their resolution.
- providing monthly inputs into the Risk reviews
- Chairing of daily sprints with resources in their sprint reporting on daily progress and any blockers preventing progress.
- Presentation of Epic performance at the 3 weekly sprint Providing updates to various managers and stakeholder, every fortnight regarding the status of projects within their work streams for the fortnightly delivery review.
Key experience required
- Worked in any of the following frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, SAFE.
- Experience participating in Scrum Ceremonies (Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Demo/Reviews, Retrospectives), Removing blockers.
- Running Retrospectives & Story Workshops or presenting to stakeholder or seniors.
- Backlog / release Management.
- Stakeholder & Product Owner Management.
- Strong understanding of tailored models (Agile with
- Waterfall / Prince2) & overall business delivery systems.
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant
- Certified Scrum MasterCSM
- Certified SAFe®Advanced Scrum Master - SASM
- Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager - POPM
- Certified SAFe®
- Certified Disciplined Agilist
- Certified SAFe® Scrum Master SSM
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
A valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search