Functional Tester - Bullhorn Experience - Multiple Roles Rate: £300 - £400 per day, depending on experience Location: London/Remote Type: Contract, initial 3 months, outside IR35
Our client, a global and leading staffing business, are looking for 2x Functional Testers to join them on a contractual basis.
Joining a massive digital transformation programme of work, you'll be involved in the consolidation of numerous front office systems into one, consolidated digital platform.
As a Test Consultant, you'll support primarily on functional testing and UAT. You'll be a hands-on Tester, proficient in writing test scenarios, test cases, test scripts and data identification. You'll have excellent experience testing Bullhorn ATS or other front office CRM systems.
- Identify and define test scenarios and test data for Functional Testing and UAT
- Prepare test scripts for both Functional Testing and UAT
- Conduct Functional tests, ensuring test results and supporting evidence are documented accurately
- Record and track all defects, following the appropriate defect management processes
- Coach business users in raising defects using test tool, Spiratest
- Demonstrable experience with front office CRM, Bullhorn
- Strong experience with RSM Pay and Bill
- Experience of Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with MS Office tools including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Spiratest, or other similar test tools
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please follow the link to apply to the role and upload a copy of your up-to-date CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search