Business Analyst - System Integration
We are working with a major brand in the Beauty space who are looking for a Business Analyst to oversee and drive system integration activities across internal and external systems.
This role can be remote however you would need to be willing to travel to Leeds for occasional meetings with the team.
- 6-month contract
- Up to £500 a day
About the role:
Business Analyst can expect to analyse, develop and document business requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce technical specifications for system integrations between internal applications (eCommerce Platform & ERP) and external partners (EDI, web services).
- Maintain ownership of the functional and non-functional integration requirements.
- Develop interface specifications in line with architecture standards.
- Work with 3rd Parties to ensure technical solutions are completed within project timeline.
- Undertake data analysis and data modelling activities in support of system interfaces
- Co-ordinate and support User Acceptance Testing with Business Key Users
- Experience of defining, documenting, and delivering system integration across a diverse operational landscape.
- Experienced in large-scale projects and sustaining strong working relationships with business stakeholders. Practical experience of agile project management methodologies.
- End-to-end experience across eCommerce, Commercial, Supply Chain and Customer Service, with a solid understanding of B2B and B2C processes.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a pragmatic, hands-on approach, with the ability to understand the bigger picture
- Ability to work autonomously and to plan and organise own and peer workloads and work within challenging deadlines
- Good understanding of business applications specifically ERP (Dynamics 365 preferable), CRM, Supply Chain Planning, BI and WMS
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search