Business Analyst (Digital & Operations)
We are working with a major brand in the Beauty space who are looking for a Business Analyst to support their business processes and systems which they use to meet stakeholders needs.
This role can be remote however you would need to be willing to travel to Leeds for occasional meetings with the team.
- 3-month contract
- Up to £500 per day
About the role:
Business Analyst can expect to manage and deliver business change processes and reporting improvements. You will be reporting to the Business Relationship Manager.
The aim of this role is to implement best practice solutions and make better decisions about changing processes to increase performance outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a bridge role between IT teams and the business, communicating and translating business operational requirements.
- Deliver technical solutions to address business problems and requirements.
- Undertake data analysis and data modelling activities.
- Work with 3rd parties to ensure technical solutions are completed within project timeline, quality standards and requirements.
- Maintain ownership of the functional and non-functional requirements throughout the project lifecycle process.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager to manage the development backlog.
- Ideally ISEB/BCS qualified, with ITIL and/or Prince2 Foundation or similar.A strong understanding of applications such as: SalesForce, SAP B1/ECC or S4HANA and SAP Commerce.
- Practical experience of working with multiple technology platforms and applications with a broad spectrum of knowledge across projects, solutions and services.
- Experience of defining, documenting and delivering system integration as part of process re engineering and change programmes.
- Excellent communication skills and sustaining working relationships with stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a pragmatic, hands-on approach, with the ability to understand the bigger picture.
- Ability to work autonomously and to plan and organise own and peer workloads and work within challenging deadlines.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search