Our IT consultancy client are looking for someone to join their growing sales team. They deliver business improvments through Digital Transformation.
They are undergoing an exciting time in their evolution and now seek an experienced and ambitious MS Dynamics D365 Business Central & CRM Sales Specialist to play a key role in executing upon their commercial business plan.
This role can be based in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Identify new business and cross sell opportunities, self-generating a well-qualified sales pipeline to achieve on commercial revenue targets.
- Work with prospects and existing customers to build relationships, creating the opportunity to effectively sell D365 solutions driving through to sales closure.
- Work closely with our current team of consultants to prepare proposals, demonstrations, presentations, and attend face to face client appointments across Northern Ireland, ensuring successful outcomes.
- Efficiently manage and continuously develop a healthy and consistent new business pipeline.
- Take a structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer's requirements, offering effective digital solutions.
- Through effective sales conversations, identify potential cross-sell opportunities for other key pillars of the business (eg. Cloud/MIT solutions).
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, accurately forecast and then deliver upon your monthly sales targets.
- Third level qualification in a business or related discipline.
- Three years sales experience in ERP / CRM solution
- Hands on knowledge/ understanding with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Business Central (NAV) ERP solution
- Knowledge / understanding of Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Sale and the Power Platform
- Demonstrable experience of communicating at C-suite level.
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and revenue targets.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search