Web Security Engineer
Day rate is inside IR35 and we are open to quotes to be highly competitive
Watford based with remote working part of the week
Are you someone experienced in IT Security looking for a new contract role?
My major retail client based in Watford is looking for someone to join as a temporary contractor, to assist with the business's ecommerce and operations security.
The ideal candidate will have experience of IT Security on an ecommerce platform.
- Responsible for the daily security operations of the E-Commerce platform. Ensure site is secure, constantly tuned and remains in compliance with Industry Security Standards.
- Facilitates the resolution and problems related to security incidents and incidents affecting the E-Commerce platform.
- Collaborates with various security and application experts to implement and improve security solutions and rules.
- Leverages various organisations, experts, tools, and logs to monitor security and identify and resolve any threats.
- Website operations and security operations (SOC) experience preferred.
- Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls and other security best practices preferred.
- Security CISSP certification or equivalent information security certification in PCI and SOX preferred. Knowledge of compliance standards like CIS, NIST and GDPR.
- Experience managing security applications and appliances preferred.Experience following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes preferred
- Experience using SaaS based services preferred.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted