Social Media Manager - Remote - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager to join on a 6 month initial contract, outside of IR35.
- Draft and implement social media content plans
- Provide digital and social media support at high priority Ministerial events.
- Update the social media channels which include: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Ensure content is of a high standard and is used effectively to meet strategic communications objectives.
- Work with policy and news colleagues to develop stand-alone digital and social media assets - such as video clips, infographics, GIFs, and case studies.
- Monitor digital and social media analytics to contribute to evaluation and inform future activity
- Carry out social media monitoring using keywords around high profile events.
- Community management of social media channels including moderating comments and managing responses to direct messages
- A proven track record as a social media manager.
- Excellent understanding of the social media landscape including managing multiple channels.
- Excellent judgement, a sharp nose for a story and the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Good oral communications skills combined with the confidence to deal with and influence people at all levels
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted