Mac Desktop Support Engineer - INSIDE IR35
Leeds - Fully on-site!
Our leading consultancy client, are seeking an on-site Mac Desktop Support Engineer to join their media client.
The bulk of the users have Apple macbook devices so the candidate will need to have great knowledge and experience supporting Mac devices in an enterprise environment.
- Provide face to face support services to the client end users.
- Resolving tickets in Service Now relating to user issues
- Completing daily stock takes
- Building and shipping devices and peripherals.
- On-site and remote support to users required.
- MAC and Windows environment.
Key Skills / Experiences
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting Mac devices in an enterprise environment.
- Exceptional customer service and support skills essential.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and own customer issues.
- Experience in deskside support or other user support function.
- In-depth, hands on 'problem solving' expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages - e.g. Apple OSX and the Google Application Suite, Windows 7 and the MS Office suite; indicated by for example MCP level accreditation.
- A good understanding of structured cabling or Wi-Fi connectivity e.g. Cisco routers, switches, Wireless Access Points (WAP) and managed cabling.
- To provide support for Smartphones, iPads, iPhones etc.
- In-depth, hands on 'problem solving' expertise in corporate platform and application delivery. e.g. Citrix client, cloud-based Google Applications.
- Certified Diagnostic Engineer status with a primary manufacturer e.g. Apple, HP etc.
If the above sounds like you, please apply below with your CV to be considered!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search