Our client, a leading consultancy are recruiting for a PMO Lead to join the team on a contract role.
As PMO Lead you will join in the early phase of the project driving the mobilisation and setting up the right processes. As a PMO Lead you will:
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Work with the different teams onshore/ nearshore/ offshore and the capabilities to Mobilise and run the project (tools, processes, governance, etc.
- Understand and deploy delivery tools and processes
- Plan creation, management and control using the recommended tooling
- This involves setting up plans, tracking actual progress, and reporting variances and Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Use data analytics using relevant tooling (e.g. Power BI)
- Work with delivery teams (squads, tribes, value, transition team, etc..) to understand progress, status, issues, risks and putting in place mitigation plans
- Liaise with Commercial and Financial Management teams to ensure that programme and corporate finances are aligned and that the Programme is delivering to target scope/ financials
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search