Business Analyst - Pensions - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with Pensions experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month initial contract currently remote working. You will be responsible for managing the gathering of business requirements for assigned complex projects.
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis.
- Analysing of proposed new initiatives assigned by the Business Analyst Lead with production of cost benefit analysis documents including the gathering of estimates for said initiative.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high level information into details, abstracting up from low level information to a general understanding and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse information, needs and functional requirements and delivering the following artefacts as needed: Project Request Form, Business Requirements Document and Use cases.
- Understanding the product vision and business needs for a successful, low-defect, on-time product release.
- Building and supporting a culture of trust and transparency where collaboration is fostered within the Scrum teams and with the Program and Product Managers to work towards a common business goal.
- Knowledge of a range of project and system delivery methodologies.
- Strong experience of successfully undertaking the business analysis role ideally within the pensions industry.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search