Senior Lead Java Developer
Location: UK Based
Job Type: 6 Contract
Salary: £650 Per Day Outside IR35
Senior Java Developer
This position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship.
We have a unique opportunity for a Back-End Software Engineer / Developer to join a thriving team during a time of exciting growth. With significant financial investment and a culture of innovation, this is an exceptional company to achieve great ideas with.
Working with us, you'll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one of the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies.
You will be dealing with projects ranging from mobile Casinos to online Sports-books and everything in between.
The cloud-native software you design will process 500 online bets per second, accommodate 20 million users, and process 160 terabytes a day. You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
- Building efficient and reusable systems and abstraction
- Developing prototypes
- Working with microservice on the back end
- Working on CI/CD
- Keeping the high-level of test coverage in the team across multiple codebase (>95%)
- Including security mindset as part of delivery
- Working on integrating with external systems
- Writing integration tests
- Experience with Back End Product Development
- Profound insight of Java 8
- Experience in gRPC
- Experience with Time Series database (KDB, InfluxDB, etc)
- Experience building low latency application
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with various microservice patterns
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success, and give you all the tools you'll need to be your best self. It's not just our colleagues we look after - we've got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition that nobody is harmed by gambling
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted