This is a high profile Data Architect position in which you'll work on both strategic and enterprise level architecture for key programmes of change.
The role will be responsible for delivering a number of key outcomes which include:
- Work extensively with our Core Business Transformation Programme Team to lead stakeholders in preparing data in our Procurement, HR, Payroll and Finance functions ahead of the migration of data to modern ERP systems
- Work with with our Office of Data Anlaytics to acts as a bridge between the Data Architecture, the analysis teams & the business.
- Own the conceptual, logical, and physical data models; creating data models that conform to existing and future standards and conventions also entity / business process mappings.
- Work with a range of stakeholders to promote principles, standards and patterns.
- Lead the transition toward the introduction of MDM (Master Data Management) and MDG (Master Data Governance) best practices.
- Identify relevant opportunities for Innovation and change
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Practised in developing Enterprise data architecture within a large enterprise environment
- Experience leading data architecture and data management activity
- Excellent understanding of generic/abstract data modelling approaches
- Excellent understanding of metadata and reference data management concepts our key transformation areas (Procurement, HR, Payroll and Finance)
- Knowledge of data modelling, metadata and master data management and Reference data management
- Experience analysing data from a quality and integrity perspective
- Data protection, security and governance awareness
- Good knowledge of MDM and MDG methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of managing Data Prepeartion and Migration projects for ERP or quadrant leading products for finance, HR, Source to Pay or Payroll
- Knowledge and experience of data/information technologies and products including Azure, Azure data factory / integration, SQL, data warehouse, data marts, data processing/ETL
- Able to work in a public sector environment
- Able to collaborate globally with a variety of technical and business stakeholders
- Extensive interpersonal, communication & leadership skills including Planning, presentation & organising skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search