Data Engineer - Azure/SQL - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer with On Prem SQL and Azure Cloud Migration experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6-month contract working remotely.
- Hands on experience with SQL development on-prem and cloud based, demonstrating a mastery of use to handle extraction, storage, complex queries, stored procedures, performance, movement, and securing data within an enterprise environment
- Building and delivering technical excellence through the use of Azure based tools (i.e., Azure Synapse Analytics, ADF, Azure Storage, Azure Application Services, Azure Event Hubs/Grids)
- Ability to build functionality through Python, Entity Framework as it relates to ingesting data, moving data, or consumption of data
- Ability to handle multiple development streams within a given time period
- Designing and building solutions in SQL Server and Cloud Data instances (SQL, SSIS, Polybase, AzureSQL, ADF 2.0, Azure Synapse Analytics)
- Hands on API building and deploying
- Knowledge of designing, implementing and evolving data solutions using the Microsoft's SQL functions and Azure Cloud tools related to the Modern Data Warehouse
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search