Incident Manger - (ITILV3) Security Cleared
Are you a security cleared Incident Manger with level 3 management experience?
If so, we may have the perfect Contract for you.
Lorien Global have teamed up with a Global IT service Provider.
We are actively searching for a Level 3 Incident Manager with strong experience working with ITIL frame works to work on a 6-month contract.
This work will be working on site in Corsham with the possibility of travel to Portsmouth.
As part of the through Life Support Programme we are seeking an experienced Incident/Major Incident Manager to be co-located on site working directly with the customer.
- day to day management of tickets and work orders,
- Provide direct user engagement (as working on site with the customer)
- provide 24/7 support
- Be responsible for the resolution, monitoring and tracking of each Incident and communicating with the Authority in relation to each Incident in accordance with the Authority's Incident management processes.
- Monitor the status and progress of Incidents which have been assigned to Resolver Groups at level 2 and Level 3.
- Keep the End Users and the applicable service desk informed about Incident progress.
- Prioritising and escalating Incidents as necessary in accordance with the Authority's Incident management processes.
- Determining whether to hand off an Incident response to an applicable service desk or other Resolver Group.
- Co-ordinate interfaces between Incident Management and other service management processes, including co-ordination between staff.
- Produce Management Information and periodical reports on Incidents.
Key experience required
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) especially when communicating updates on Incidents/providing senior mgmt. updates.
- ITIL v3 or v4.
- Reporting and the preparation of management information.
- Working knowledge of Remedy.
- full understanding of Incident Management and Major Incident Management Cycle.
- Experience Monitoring the status and progress of Incidents which have been assigned to Resolver Groups at level 2 and Level 3.
- Experience of prioritising and escalating Incidents as necessary in accordance with the Authority's Incident management processes.
- Producing Management Information and periodical reports on Incidents.
- Managing of Major Incidents.
A valid Security clearance is required for the role.
However, candidates without one will still be considered.
If this is a role that is of your interest, please click apply now to find out further information!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search