Service Manager - Inside IR35
Location: Malmesbury, Wilthsire
Extra hours required to work to cover peak periods, weekends and holidays
Our leading consultancy client are seeking a Service Manager to join them.
In this role you will work seamlessly with equivalent counterparts and support teams in markets and other geographical regions to deliver around the clock 24/7 support capability.
- Providing day to day alignment across operational partners and internal teams (Service Desk/Infra/Security/Data)
- Providing day to day support for operational service tools and processes
- Providing IT operational support on incident/problem categorisation/prioritisation
- Coordinating across the organisation/Partner/Vendor organisational eco-system
- Tracking and implementing Support Practice CSI - including implementation of self-serve capability and service automation and self-heal technology
- Customer focused, organised and confident, to have a sense of urgency and remain calm under pressure.
- Deliver results using own initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of IT Support and Service Operations, in large and complex IT environments and organisational eco-systems
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organisation
- Knowledge of ITIL service transition and service operations and analysis processes
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM)
If the above sounds like you, please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search