Senior UX Designer
Contract (6 Months)
500-600 a day (Inside IR35)
Remote working 2-3 days a week,
1 stage interview process,
Our client is a unique retail business within the UK and want to pursue and are investing heavily in strengthening how their services engage with their customers.
What you will be doing;
- Sketching, wire framing and prototyping to design seamless user flows and intuitive user interfaces for evaluation.
- Leveraging multiple frameworks and techniques to guide how services and products are created including Value Proposition Design and model canvases and product strategy trees,
- Keeping well informed of trends and industry innovation and good practice plus dedicating effort to sharing this knowledge to the wider UX/UI team.
As their UX designer you will need;
- Solid experience of sketching, wire framing and prototyping to visualise your ideas -from 6-up sketching to high fidelity, interactive prototypes fidelity, interactive prototypes.
- Experience and practice in customer value proposition and business model canvas processes and tools to gather customer and business requirements.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search