Contract / Inside IR35
Basingstoke / Remote
Senior Project Manager
Are you a project manager looking for a new role? If you are, we have a great opportunity to work with one of the largest Global IT Service Providers.
Lorien Global are actively recruiting a Security Cleared Project Manager to work on an infrastructure project, based on client site in Basingstoke.
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation.
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment to ensure that timescales and project costs are understood, achieved and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties.
Key experience required:
- Experience delivering large scale Oracle based solutions.
- Strong client facing experience, including managing stakeholders and third parties.
- Experience delivering projects on time and in line with budgets.
- Experience creating and reporting, risk, and progress reports.
A valid security clearance would be needed for this role
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, please click apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search