Senior Service Designer - £500 - £600 per day - Digital Agency
3 Months fully remote likely to extend.
£500 - £600 per day
We're looking for a Senior Service Designer for a 3 month rolling contract with a leading digital design agency; preferably with experience of working in the public sector.
The Senior Service Designer will be an experienced designer who works with minimal support and can influence and mentor others. At this level, you will work with service managers and programme directors to develop design concepts and will help set direction and embed good practice within teams.
May have responsibility across complex services and will make important decisions based on research and understand how this research impacts others.
The key skills we're looking for:
- Solid experience in Service Design with a UX Design background.
- Stakeholder Management
- A Digital perspective
- Evidence-and context-based design -
- Prototyping in code - You can create static HTML and CSS prototypes. You know how to code for different screen sizes. You can version and host a prototype.
- Prototyping - You are experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping. You know how to share best practice and can coach others. You can look at strategic service design end to end.
- Strategic thinking - You can lead the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
- User focus - You know how to give direction on which tools or methods to use. You are experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels. You can bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business. You know how to apply strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end user.
- Previous UX Designer and Design consulting experience.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted