We are looking for a Node.js Engineer to work on our client's Digital Commerce delivery stream. This is a 6 month initial contract. You will join an existing team to help re-engineer an existing API platform into the cloud.
Our client is looking for someone to do a mixture of remote and onsite but flexible. This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience of working with highly available RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- DevOps experience, something to show us you can own an entire engineering problem rather than a piece of code.
- A passion for quality engineering
- Working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively and commitment to be part of a successful team
- Experience with Microservices
- Examples of working with, and developing against cloud architecture. Proven experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of web security concerns of an Internet-facing service
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted