Join us as a Business Analyst / Team Leader (Data entry and Remediation)
- Hone your analytical skills as you take on a new challenge and enjoy a collaborative and supportive culture
- You'll be providing a service to understand, monitor and assess the data that the bank holds with regards to operations, customers, processes, channels and products
- This is a great opportunity to develop a wide network and strong relationships across the bank, while promoting the use of innovative data
Duration : Until March 2022,
Excellent Daily rate ££
What you'll do
Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Support delivery of data sourcing and transformation to maintain compliance with mandatory Regulatory and Financial reporting, documentation of new KDE reporting requirements and cross validation of data points within returns
- Team Lead data entry team members involved in data remediation tasks following the below tasks :
- Prepare, compile, and sorts documents for data entry.
- Verifies and logs receipt of data.
- Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
- Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- You'll be supporting and collaborating with teams across the rest of the area as well as the wider bank, to tackle data quality issues, build data quality monitoring and provide insight into identified issues.
- You'll be working with large, and sometimes unstructured, data sets to profile key data elements that are identified.
Additionally, you'll need:
- The ability to identify wider business impact or opportunities across key outputs and processes
- Some experience connecting data from multiple sources and working with unstructured data
- Good stakeholder management skills and effective communication skills at all levels
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search