iOS Developer - Remote if UK Based (Occasional expensed travel to Scotland)
Are you an Application Developer looking to take part in an app's complete life-cycle ? This job is for you.
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our start-up team and be committed to watching it grow. We believe that job title and tenure shouldn't hinder people from proposing good ideas, which is why we have created a culture that ensures that every member of the team has say in every aspect of creating this application.
You will have the freedom to do things in the way you like and the support to do work you will be proud of.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Flexible working hours - we don't focus on 9-5, you know when you work best!
- The very best equipment and software (PC or Mac, monitor, accessories etc)
- Full holiday allowance (24 days + bank holidays)
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity in a new start-up with a highly experienced team
- 5% pension contribution
- Professional and personal development - we have a healthy budget for training, conferences, online tutorials and anything else that helps you progress
- Childcare vouchers
- Quarterly team off-site retreats - team bonding, fun and an update on all the great things we are achieving!
If this sounds like an exciting new opportunity, apply and let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search