I'm looking for someone with 2+ years 1st line support who is looking to build on their skills and then progress to a more second line role, reporting to the Support Team Leader and working alongside the development team. This role will grow over time with the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies as the role and company expand and grow.
What you need...
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- A logical approach to tasks and documentation
- The ability to accurately report issues and escalate issues to the rest of the department
- An interest in developing your skills/understanding of programming
- An interest in new developments in IT
What you will do...
- Communicate with users to find, diagnose and fix problems
- Work with external providers to maintain and support IT infrastructure
- Track work in progress and record issues and solutions
- Update online knowledge banks
- Set up new equipment and upgrade existing systems
- Provide face-to-face and online training to computer users
- Support customer facing products
- Build and re-image desktops and laptops
- Support experience (first line)
- Office 365 knowledge/experience
- Windows 10
- Active Directory (Users and Computers)
- Remote support tools
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search