IT Project Manager - Inside IR35 - Public Sector
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our Public Sector Clients on a 6 month contract remote working, likely to be extended
- Strong IT Project and Programme Management experience, alongside considerable experience within the Social Housing Sector, preferably within a Housing Association or-Local Authority Housing service
- You will understand the Operational aspects of delivering a Housing and Landlord function, as well as an understanding of how modern technology can be used to improve and assure service.
- Experience of evaluating, procuring, and implementing Housing systems will be advantageous, as will strong experience of software supplier vendor management.
- Able to work alongside our current Management Team and colleagues, using formal Change Management techniques, to enable the transition to new software and operational systems.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills will be required for complex stakeholder management relationships and approval pathways.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search