CONTENT DESIGNER - 6-23 MONTHS - INSIDE - REMOTE
Our client requires the support of an experienced Content Designer/Senior Content Designer to work with a diverse team for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be an expert practitioner who develops content strategy and solutions for large scale problems and high profile events. You will take responsibility for content quality, managing small teams and mentoring content designers.
- Work with minimal supervision to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand and directs others in the pursuit of this as needed.
- Understands and implements as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
- Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
- Leads the design and implementation of content strategies, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Works with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Prioritises and defines approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposes design approaches or services to meet these needs.
Essential skills/ experience
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of planning and creating accessible user-centred content
- Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine content
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search