Junior Communications Lead
My client are a huge consultancy and they are eagerly looking for a Communications Analyst to become apart of their busy team on a 7 month initial contract.
- Evaluate and propose preferred communication channels
- Managing overall programme communications plan - capturing milestones, defining approaches, agreeing audiences
- Creating material to be used in Programme wide status communication meetings (e.g. All Hands calls)
- Building effective relationships to ensure audiences are targeted in the right way
- Maintaining positive relationship and engagement with Senior Leaders, SME's and stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues from a mixed Client / Accenture Team to ensure a complimentary approach to communications
- Strong written and creative skills
- Confident at operating at both a strategic and hands-on level.
- Confident at working and engaging with Senior Stakeholders to understand requirements
- Articulate in presenting communications, able to accept and respond to challenge where necessary
- Able to use language and presentation skills to bring to life a narrative or convey a business case
- Be articulate, decisive and have an eye for detail with an interest to embrace new technologies and ways of working.
- Active listening, ensuring stakeholder requirements are understood and delivered
- Writing, creating and delivering content at a strong advanced level
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and prior experience of working in Agile environments
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search