Cyber Security Analyst - Wigan - £45,000
We are working in partnership with an organisation who are part way through a huge digital transformation, this project is seeing a shift from traditional datacentre infrastructure to a public cloud architecture. We have a position available for a Cyber Security Analyst to join the infrastructure team in Wigan.
Your responsibility will be to act as a bridge between the compliance team and infrastructure team to deliver a dedicated Cyber Security presence within the team ensuring the business is protected, your remit will cover patching, audits and policies.
This is a new position within the business, an opportunity to lead the build and development of a new team in the Cyber Security division. We're looking for candidates ideally who come from an infrastructure background who are looking to move into a more security focussed role.
We're looking for candidates who have a blend of the following skills:
- Have worked in a commercial Cyber Security role for at least one year
- Knowledge of payments security policies and procedures
- Familiar with corporate infrastructure (VMWare, Windows Server, Office 365, AD, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- It's essential you have a strong interest in Cyber Security
The salary available for this role is up to £45,000 + bonus. There is excellent training and development available for this role.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP, therefore submit your CV now to be considered.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted