Senior Systems Architect - Security Cleared
I am currently looking for a *Security Cleared Systems Architect to work for a leading IT Service provider based in Telford to work on a contract running up until the end of the year initially.
Within this role you will be migrating Solaris servers out of their data centres and into their Crown Hosting data centres. Supportng this activity, we require an architect with a strong Solaris background to help define the solution and produce the technical documentation.
*A Security clearance is required for this role but people without this still may be considered*
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search