VIP Support Engineerr
London / Remote
VIP Support Engineer
- Work with MSP to provide end user support for Windows 10 devices
- Monitor patching & device compliance, work with MSP to rectify
- Workstation setup / Hardware installs
- Vendor management (Ordering/supplying IT Equipment)
- Ad-hoc user support for various platforms including but not limited to
- Maintain documentation and administrative procedures
You may be required to participate in various internal & client facing projects as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office administration & troubleshooting (Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, One-Drive, AzureAD)
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting (laptops)
- Language skills - English (French or Spanish a plus)
Useful skills (not required)
- Familiarity with Salesforce administration & report generation (SFDC & SFMC)
- Experience with Intune Application deployment
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search