Are you looking for a job as a Data Solutions Architect?
Your role as a data architect will be to create and deliver optimal solutions meeting the needs of the partners businesses. By engaging throughout the whole project lifecycle, you will be understanding the business case and requirements and modelling data and transitioning into business. You will also be coordinating with team members to define the most effective solution to client problems, whilst using your knowledge of systems and services.
What will you be being doing?
- Stakeholder management - interact with a range of people, from highly technical software developers to senior executive stakeholders.
- Ownership - Take ownership of the overall architecture strategy/design for a complex program of work and communicate it to all members of a project team. Technical, architectural, functional and impact and risk elements of the design need to be conveyed to technical and non-technical members.
- Analysis and Review: Determine database structural requirements by analysing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with stakeholders; evaluating current systems.
- Development: Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Governance: Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting: Advise on and prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams. Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
Skills needed/ experience:
- Expertise in at least 4 of the 6 responsibilities above
- Expertise in using modern data tools (i.e. SQL, Python)
- Experience of effective data architecture and modelling techniques (e.g. Kimball modelling)
- Significant commercial expertise using cloud technologies (i.e. Azure, AWS)
- At least 6 years of data and/or consulting experience
- A passion for building high quality products which drive real change for businesses
- A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for data
- Confident and concise communication skills, with the ability to drive alignment, collaboration and efficiency within teams
- Comfort with some travel to clients
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, then please apply!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search