Business Analyst - Master Data Management
Up to £500 a day
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and data pain points within organisations.
- Defining bespoke MDM strategies for our clients.
- Understanding and defining critical master data hierarchies.
- Implementing and configuring MDM solutions to meet our client's business needs and objectives.
- Aligning and implementing key processes needed to effectively manage master data, and training business users to execute these processes.
- Designing and implementing the interaction between MDM solutions and Data warehousing solutions.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Good understanding of Master Data Management best practice, and experience in MDM design as well as implementation
- Attention to detail and a passion for data
- Confident and concise communication skills: with the ability to articulate complex/conceptual Data concepts and communicate technical requirements to business stakeholders and vice versa
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search