Product Manager - SaaS
- £80-100k + package
- Great culture and future prospects!
Our client is a global SaaS company based in London. As a business, they operate a flexible working model and are happy for people to be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are willing to travel to London for meetings.
As a Product Manager you will drive the business forward with energy and pace. They solve problems rapidly, wielding data and intuition in equal measure, and finding innovative approaches to many of the complex challenges they encounter as they continue to scale their business.
- Setting a clear product vision and strategy for your area
- Owning an ambitious roadmap that connects customers, business partners, engineering, and design in a powerful way
- Leading and supporting engineering teams in execution to produce world-class solutions that validate ideas, delight customers, and unlock speed and scale for the business
- Obsessing over the data, instrumentation and getting to the core of issues
- Working very closely with customers to understand what to build and why
Who you are:
In order to be successful and enjoy being a Product Manager with this business, you will need first and foremost to have an entrepreneurial mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance, as you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have a passion for building great products and technology.
You're a doer, who will adapt and change tactics until you find the winning approach. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty in the problems of today, yet never losing sight of the long-term direction.
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have an instinct for great product design, and can advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a testing plan, analysing large data sets, or hunting down the root cause of a user's frustration
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted